Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-08-14
- Multi-page online articles inflate pageview numbers at the expense of user experience. @NYTimes, etc., allow us to default to single-page! #
- "People who say that all this content wants to be free aren’t paying talented people to create it." http://bit.ly/2GAKdP #
- Are there any good tech blogs that aren't rabidly pro-technology, if that makes sense? #
- I don't have a problem with this: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/09/fashion/09blogfree.html #
- Obama's reading list: Joseph O'Neill, Dave Eggers and Jeff Sachs http://bit.ly/kui68 (via @melvillehouse) #
- Ginevra King's–the inspiration for Daisy–Chicago home was for sale. Who bought it? http://bit.ly/lTuMk #
- "…the loss of identification so profound as to be constitutive of one's self…." http://bit.ly/2wjiOi #
- Edmund Wilson responds to requests: http://www.henryfarrell.net/scialabba/wilson.jpg #
- ePub? Yuck! http://bit.ly/2Bj49U Can someone explain to me why we can't get books in PDF with embedded fonts? #
- Lots of new sections just appeared in my NYTimes iPhone app, including "Pro Basketball" and "Start-Ups." What is up with that? #
- The cover for Commencement looks so much like the one for Demonology. #
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-05-22 Looking forward to the end of MLB.tv blackouts for...
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-04-10 At Yale Field for the second of two against...
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-04-03 Is there an easy way to get a web...
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-09-04 Took BP at MA yesterday with @tylershores in 102-degree...
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-04-24 If you think Twitter needs a value proposition, well,...